What Information Do We Collect And How Is It Used?
Information You Voluntarily Submit To The Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name and email address. For example:
- when submitting a blog comment (It is not required that you provide this identifying information; however if you do, your email address is not published),
- by submitting a contact form,
- emailing us via an email link on this site,
- or signing up to the https://www.disneytipsandtripreports.com/ newsletter,
- By opting in you agree to being sent correspondence by Michelle Ordever of Disney Tips & Trip Reports. This may include use of your name, tracking your clicks, and targeted marketing, as well as being sent email newsletters which may contain, updates, affiliate links, products and promotions.
- You are free to unsubscribe from this mailing list at any time by using the unsubscribe button found at the bottom of every email that is sent from us. Or by contacting Michelle at Disney Tips & Trip Reports for it to be manually removed. Once unsubscribed, your details are not held under any circumstance
- We may also collect other information via surveys and/or any offers or giveaways that you voluntarily provide, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
Exceptions: The only time any details are passed on are if you are the winner of a giveaway host on this blog, and your permission will be asked for before this happens. Permission will be requested via email and your details will be received and passed on via email, only to the brand for which Disney Tips & Trip Reports is hosting the giveaway or competition. Once a period of one month has elapsed, your details and giveaway email notifications will be deleted from my personal email account. Disney Tips & Trip Reports is not responsible for your details held by the brand once they have been passed on. You may also request your details to be removed from the competition widget within the blog post which you entered through.
What We Do With The Information We Gather: We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To operate and maintain the website
- To improve our products and services
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, freebies, giveaways, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To provide you with user support
- To track and measure advertising on the website
- To contact you for market research purposes – e.g, a blog survey to shape future content and articles
- To customise the website according to your interests
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity
Opting Out And Managing Your Information With Us: You may choose to stop the collection or use of your personal information by opting out at any time as provided here.
- Opt-Out: If at any time you no longer want to receive emails similar to those you are receiving from us, you may unsubscribe using the “unsubscribe” link or button at the bottom of our email messages or, if you prefer, you may unsubscribe / opt-out by submitting a request to email@example.com If you choose to unsubscribe, we wish you all the best, and you’re welcome to re-subscribe at any time.
- Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org including the words “access” in the subject line.
- Amend: If at any time you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email at email@example.com including the words “amend” in the subject line so that it may be updated.
- Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Security: We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including our use of secure third-party payment processors. Any of your information collected by these secure third-party processors is subject to their own privacy policies, not ours; therefore, you and we hereby agree that we will have no liability in connection with the actions or inactions of these processors.
Our Pledge To You: We will not sell, lease or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. We love our visitors and subscribers and we will not sell or rent your email address or any other information to any third parties.
Advertising on Disney Tips & Trip Reports is managed by Google Adsense.
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Review of Anonymous Data from Google Analytics
We are committed to ensuring that our website contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers. To help us with this we have implemented the Google analytics demographics and interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will not try to figure it out.
Disney Tips & Trip Reports allows comments to be added beneath all blog posts on this site. The information collected here, which may include names, email addresses and/or website URL’s, will not be added to my mailing list, nor will it ever be passed on or shared with third parties. Adding your name, email address and website URL is completely optional on this site. Email addresses, if entered into the email field are not shown on the site. All comments are moderated and will not appear on the site until moderation has taken place. No specific time is given for moderation of blog comments.
Disney Tips & Trip Reports reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to, but not limited to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments which contain links that are questionable, such as broken, invalid, or shortened links
- Comments which we do not want to appear on the site
Links to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any inform
ation which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for information purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to change the focus of this blog, shut it down, or sell it at her own discretion.
Disney Tips & Trip Reports is not responsible for any republished content from this blog on other blogs, websites, blog comments or other media, unless supplied from ourselves.
Communications & Other Privacy Matters
You consent to communicating with us through email, including without limitation the exchanging of documents as attachments to email communications. You understand that such communications may include information that we or you consider private, and that not all computer networks are necessarily secure. You agree to hold us harmless for any non-intentional loss of or access to electronically exchanged and stored information. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time.
Copyright © 2018, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED; last updated 24 May 2018